Schedule features allow the user to schedule the actions according to your availability to receive calls.
To activate a schedule follow the below steps:
- Add a schedule
- Schedule through Call Settings
- Add a Schedule
- Select the number from the numbers list on the left.
- Click on Schedule under the number settings options
- Click on the + button to add a schedule
- Add Name, Description and select the Time Zone from the drop down menu.
- Select Week Days option for a weekday's schedule or All days for all week.
- Select timings of your availability and click on save.
- You can select the Repeat option if you want to repeat the time for the whole week.
- You can select the Is Closed option if you want to close the time for selected days.
- Schedule through the Call settings option
- Select Call Settings
- Click on Schedule
- Select the schedule you created earlier.
- Select the option open for open, after hours or closed according to your availability.
- Select Call Handler or add one and Save.
Adding a Call Handler
- Add Name and Description
- Click on Select action from the dropdown menu and select any of the 4 options from the dropdown menu.
Here you need to select the action and give all the details according to your selections.