How to Integrate WhatsApp:
- Copy the code (join feldgrau-newt)
Add bot to the WhatsApp:
- Add number (+1 415-523-8886) in your phone.
- Enter XenVoice in the search field to get the bot.
- Click on the bot and paste the code (join feldgrau-newt).
- The user will receive the default message from Twilio Sandbox: You are all set! The sandbox can now send/receive messages from Whatsapp:+1 xxxxxxxxxxx . Reply stop to leave the sandbox any time.
- Now copy WhatsApp’s Verification code from your XenVoice Application.
How to get Verification Code?
- Login to your XenVoice Application > Settings > Channels > Select WhatsApp.
- Click on the Generate button of WhatsApp to get the verification code.
- Copy and Paste the verification code in the WhatsApp chat box.
- You’ll get a confirmation message from the XenVoice bot as Token Verified Successfully.
- If the token verified successfully, you can receive incoming calls, message notifications and post call events on your WhatsApp.
Note: Make sure that you enabled WhatsApp Channel in your XenVoice's app to receive notifications.
How to enable WhatsApp notifications?
- Click on the Settings (bottom right) > Call Settings tab.
- Choose Browsers/Channels.
- Select WhatsApp Channel.
- Click on the Save button.
How to answer an incoming call from WhatsApp?
You’ll be notified of your incoming call on your WhatsApp as shown below.
- Click on the given link to receive an incoming call.
- You’ll be redirected to the following page when you click on the link.
- Click on Open in App then it’ll be redirecting to page as shown below.
- Click on the Hangup button to end the call.