WhatsApp Integration allows you to receive incoming calls, messages and post call events on your WhatsApp application.
How to Integrate WhatsApp:
- Click on the Add to WhatsApp button from the XenVoice’s homepage.
- You’ll be navigated to the page as depicted below.
- Copy the code (join feldgrau-newt) and click upon the Send button.
Note: After clicking the link, add the number to your contact list.
- After clicking on the Send button you’ll be redirected to the following.
- Scan through your mobile WhatsApp to get access to the web WhatsApp.
- You’ll be redirected to the following page.
Add bot to the WhatsApp:
- Enter XenVoice in the search field to get the bot.
- Click on the bot and paste the code (join feldgrau-newt).
- The user will receive the default message “join feldgrau-newt” into their WhatsApp chat box, from Twilio.
- Now copy WhatsApp’s Verification code from your XenVoice Application
How to get Verification Code?
- Login to your XenVoice Application > Account Settings > Channels.
- Click on the Generate button of WhatsApp to get the verification code.
- Copy and Paste the verification code in the WhatsApp chat box.
- You’ll get a confirmation message from the XenVoice bot regarding successful token verification.
- If the token verified successfully, you can receive incoming calls, message notifications and post call events on your WhatsApp.
Note: Make sure that you enabled WhatsApp Channel in your XenVoice's app to receive notifications.
How to enable WhatsApp notifications?
- Go to Number Settings from your XenVoice application.
- Click on the Call Settings tab.
- Choose Browsers/Channels.
- Select WhatsApp Channel.
- Click on the Save button.
How to answer an incoming call from WhatsApp?
You’ll be notified of your incoming call on your WhatsApp as shown below
- Click on the given link to receive an incoming call.
- You’ll be redirected to the following page when you click on the link.
- Click on the Hangup button to end the call.