Following are the provisioning instructions for ‘GRANDSTREAM 1450’
First and foremost do a Factory Reset of your desk phone (Grandstream 1450) using the below procedure:
- Press Menu > Config > Factory Reset > ok > ok.
- Use the Up and Down arrow keys to scroll through the options.
Note: Once you select OK, then the phone will be automatically rebooted and settings made to default.
Get the IP address of the Phone:
- Press Menu> Status > Network Status > ipv4 Eg:10.10.130
- Now open the browser and paste the IP address (10.10.10.130) in the URL field.
- Click on the ‘Enter’, to redirect to the following page.
- Enter the Password: admin in the given field.
- Click on the Login button.
When you click on the login button you’ll be redirected to the below page.
- Now click on Maintenance tab
- Select Upgrade and Provisioning
- Now, Select HTTPS from the ‘Upgrade Via’ field as shown below.
- Enter "prv.xenvoice.com/app/provision" in the ‘Config Server Path’ field.
Then, click on the Save and Apply button from the bottom of the page.
Once it got saved, choose Accounts Tab > Go to Account1 > Select Network Settings.
- Select Keep-Alive option from the drop-down menu of the NAT Traversal field.
- Click on the Save and Apply.
Note: Reboot the device to reflect the settings.
You can get the reboot option at top-right corner of the page.
Note: Do not unplug your phone while the configuration is being updated as it receives data from the server.
It approximately takes around five minutes for the phone to configure the new provisioning settings.
If you have any queries please feel free to contact us at email@example.com