Following are the provisioning instructions for ‘Polycom 335’:
First and foremost do a Factory Reset of your desk phone (Polycom 335) using the below procedure:
- Press Menu > Go to Settings > Select Advanced
- Enter 456 (Password) & Select ‘Enter’ > Admin Settings > Reset to Defaults > Reset to Factory
- Click on Yes for the alert message ‘Are you sure’
When you Select Yes, then the phone will be automatically rebooted and settings made to default.
Get the IP address of the Phone:
- Press Menu> Go to Status > Select Network > tcp/ip parameters > ip Eg:10.10.161
- Now open the browser and paste the IP address (10.10.10.161) in the URL field
- Click on the ‘Enter’, to redirect to the following page.
- Select Admin
- Enter the Password:456 in the given field
- Click on the Submit button
You’ll be redirected to the following page.
- Select Settings Tab
- Choose Provisioning Server from the drop-down menu, which leads to the page as depicted below.
- Now, Select ‘HTTPS’ from the ‘Server Type’ field.
- Enter "prv.xenvoice.com/app/provision " in the ‘Server Address’ field.
- Then, click on the Save button and click Yes to save the configuration changes.
Then, reboot the phone to reflect the changes.
How to Reboot the Phone:
Reboot the phone by choosing Utilities > Reboot > yes > ok.
Note: Do not unplug your phone while the configuration is being updated as it receives data from the server.
It approximately takes around five minutes for the phone to configure the new provisioning settings.
If you have any queries please feel free to contact us at email@example.com