Forward Call feature will be chosen whenever the caller is unable to receive a call from their callers. It is also helpful to redirect the callers to designate a specific number in order to obtain the exact information directly without wasting time.
Please perform these options in order to set up Forward Call settings.
Click upon Forward Call option from the Call Settings menu.
- Navigate to Incoming caller Id drop-down box.
- Select “Display caller number” if the user prefers the caller number to be displayed over the forwarded number.
- Select “Display my number” if the user would like the receiver to know that the call has been forwarded.
- After choosing the suitable option, please add the number to which one would like all the calls to be forwarded by entering the desired number in the Forward to Number text box.
- Remove the number by clicking upon the Delete button if there is no need to forward calls to it.
- Click upon the Add button to add a new number to which one prefers forwarding all the future calls.
- Forward the chosen calls to an extension directly by entering the extension number from the Forward to Extension drop-down box.
- Click upon the Add button.
- Click upon the Save button to save changes.