With Call Forward feature you can forward your calls to the number you wish to.
On the left side menu of the screen of your home screen under Number Settings, you can see Call settings feature. Check for Call Forward option.
Please see below how to forward a call.
Once you click on Forward Call option :
- Navigate to Incoming caller Id drop-down box.
- Select “Display my number” if the user would like to display his/her own number.
- Select “Display caller number” if the user prefers the caller number to be displayed to the forwarded number.
- Now, select the country from the drop-down menu. (currently, XenVoice has the option of US in the list)
- Add the number to which you would like to forward your calls by entering that number in the “Add Number” field, click on “Add”, and save.
- If you would like to forward the calls to an extension, select the Ext option, enter the extension number in the field, and click on save.
- You can always delete the forwarded number/extension whenever you want to disable call forward option.