Log on to your Slack account and click on Add to Slack button from the XenVoice’s homepage.
You’ll be navigated to the following page.
Click on the Authorize button, which navigates to the page as depicted below.
Log onto your Slack account and click on the XenVoice tab from the bottom left corner of the Slack’s account.
Now copy the Slack’s Verification code from your XenVoice application.
How to get Verification Code:
Login to the XenVoice app and go to Account Settings > Channels > Copy Verification code of Slack.
Paste the Verification Code in the Slack’s Chat box.
Successful Token Validation: An alert message ‘Token Verified Successfully’ would be displayed (as shown below) in case the token entered is valid.
Now you can receive incoming calls, message notifications and post call events on your Slack.
How to enable notifications on Skype?
- Go to Number Settings from your XenVoice application
- Click on the Call Settings tab
- Select Browser/Channels feature
- Tick upon the Slack Channel
- Click on the Save button
How to answer an incoming call from Skype?
You’ll be notified of your incoming call on your Skype as shown below:
- Click on the Answer to receive an incoming call.
- You’ll be redirected to the following tab/page when you click on the link.
- Click on the Hangup button to end the call.