Log on to your Slack account and click on Add to Slack button from the XenVoice’s homepage.
You’ll be navigated to the following page.
Click on the Authorize button, which navigates to the page as depicted below.
Log onto your Slack account and click on the XenVoice app from the bottom left corner of the Slack’s account.
Now copy the Slack’s Verification code from your XenVoice application.
How to get Verification Code:
Login to the XenVoice app and go to Account Settings > Channels >Click on the generate button > Copy Verification code of Slack.
Paste the Verification Code in the Slack’s Chat box.
Successful Token Validation: An alert message ‘Token Verified Successfully’ would be displayed (as shown below) in case the token entered is valid.
Now you can receive incoming calls, message notifications and post call events on your Slack.
How to enable notifications on Slack?
- Go to the Number Settings section of your XenVoice account
- Click on the Call Settings tab
- Select Browser/Channels feature
- Enable Slack from the list of channels
- Click on the Save button
How to answer an incoming call from Slack?
You’ll be notified of your incoming call on your Slack as shown below:
- Click on the Answer to receive an incoming call.
- You’ll be redirected to the following tab/page when you click on the link.
- Click on the Hangup button to end the call.