You can hold the number for 2 months (60 Days). To get the number back, the customer has to renew the plan within those 2 months.
Articles in this section
- What features are included in XenVoice?
- How many minutes are included in each package?
- Can I record voice calls?
- Is there any limit to add number of greetings, their length or its file size?
- How can I set up customized greetings?
- As an admin what rights do I have for setting configurations?
- What common features and differences does the XenVoice mobile app and desktop have?
- What is the process to block a number?
- How many numbers can I block at a time?
- What is the process of disconnecting a number?