XenVoice works on Mac OS 10 & 11 versions (Chrome ( Versions: 62 to 70.0 ), Firefox ( Versions: 56 to 62)). And for Windows, it works from version 7 to 10 (Chrome ( Versions: 50 to 70.0.3 ), Firefox ( Versions: 50 to 62.0 )).
Articles in this section
- What features are included in XenVoice?
- How many minutes are included in each package?
- Can I record voice calls?
- Is there any limit to add number of greetings, their length or its file size?
- How can I set up customized greetings?
- As an admin what rights do I have for setting configurations?
- What common features and differences does the XenVoice mobile app and desktop have?
- What is the process to block a number?
- How many numbers can I block at a time?
- What is the process of disconnecting a number?