XenVoice integrates and works at multiple platforms/channels. This makes it different from traditional telephony. You can make or receive calls from PC or Mobile phone, based on your convenience. It also supports SIP phones. You can make and receive calls or text on your browser also.
Articles in this section
- What is the recommended bandwidth to make calls ?
- How does extension work while dialing to external numbers?
- How does extension work when dialing within the Company?
- How secure are my VoIP calls?
- Understanding XenVoice communications system.
- What features are provided by XenVoice?
- What are the advantages of XenVoice services?
- How is XenVoice different from traditional telephony?
- How is XenVoice different from its competitors in pricing?
- What are the different plans offered by XenVoice?