Voicemail is a Voice Message feature that a caller leaves when the person is unavailable. In brief, it is a centralized electronic system that stores messages from the callers.
Users can check the complete details of their received voicemails by performing below functions.
- Go to Inbox section on the left side menu.
- Click on the Voicemail option to go through all the voicemails in detail.
- If the user has not received any voicemails, then “No records found” message is displayed.
- Receive any number of voicemails as recorded by the callers.
- Listen to all the voicemails by selecting that specific voicemail record from the log.