XenVoice offers text-messaging service, through which users can send and receive short text messages.
How to View Messages:
- Click on the Messages tab from the Inbox Section.
- Select the desired contact to view the conversation thread.
How to Delete a Message:
- Select the desired contact/number.
- Mouse over on the message that you wish to delete
When you mouse over on the message to the extreme right side you’ll get to see the three horizontal dots as shown below.
Click on it to view the Delete button. Now simply click on the button to delete the message.
How to Delete Multiple Messages:
- Click on the vertical three dots that located on the extreme right side of the screen.
- When you click on the dots, you’ll see the ‘Mark for delete’ button.
- Select the messages that you wish to delete.
- Click on the Delete button to delete those messages.