Skype Integration allows you to receive incoming calls, messages and post call events on your Skype application.
How to Integrate Skype:
- Click on Add to Skype button from the XenVoice homepage.
- You’ll be navigated to the following page, where you need to click on the Add to Contacts.
Log on to your Skype account, to ensure that the user starts accepting call notifications over Skype by adding XenVoice interface. To add the bot, navigate to the bot icon in your Skype account.
Now click on the Bot icon to enter the bot’s name (XenVoice) in the search field.
Click on the XenVoice bot.
Now, from the XenVoice account, copy the verification code of Skype.
How to get Verification Code:
Login to the XenVoice app and go to Account Settings > Channels >Click on the generate button >Copy Verification code of Skype.
Paste the Verification Code in Skype’s Chat box as shown below.
Successful Token Validation: An alert message ‘Token Verified Successfully’ would be displayed in case the token entered is valid.
How to Enable Skype Notifications?
- Go to Number Settings section of your XenVoice account
- Click on the Call Settings tab
- Select Browser/Channels feature
- Enable Skype from the list of channels
- Click on the Save button
How to answer an incoming call from Skype?
You’ll be notified of your incoming call on your Skype as shown below:
- Click on the Answer to receive an incoming call.
- You’ll be redirected to the following page/tab when you click on the link.
- Click on the Hangup button to end the call.