Want to have an efficient platform to handle incoming calls from numerous customers? Well, the Menus section will help you do that with great ease. Users can set various Menu properties depending upon their business requirement.
XenVoice users can avail another great feature in the form of Menus resulting in customization. The user can set various Menu Properties depending upon business needs.
Creating a Menu
- Click on Menus tab under Shared Settings.
- Click on the Add button to set menu properties.
- Enter the name of Menu.
- Enter the details of the menu to be created in the Description.
- Choose a specific message from the Welcome Message drop-down box.
- Select the option from the drop-down box for Invalid Message.
- Choose the option from the drop-down box for No Key Pressed.
- Opt Yes for Allow Extension Dial for the callers to reach extensions.
- Click upon Save for the changes to take effect.
When you click on the Save button, you’ll be redirected to dial pad as shown below:
Click on the desired number to add the respective call handler.
How to Assign Call Handlers
- Click on the number
- Select the desired Call Handler
- Click on the Save Button
Users have to follow the same process to assign call handlers to all the numbers from 1-9.
- If there are no call handlers, then create new call handlers before assigning. Know how to create a call handler.
- A list of menus that the user has created newly will appear in the Menus section. Every created menu will help in defining a specific business activity.
Shared Menus allow admin to apply custom Menus valid to all numbers by default.