XenVoice users can avail another great feature in the form of Menus resulting in customization. The user can set various Menu Properties depending upon business needs.
Creating a Menu
- Click on Menus tab under Number Settings.
- Click on the Add button to set menu properties.
- Enter the name of Menu.
- Enter the details of the menu to be created in the Description.
- Choose a specific message from the Welcome Message drop-down box.
- Select the option from the drop-down box for Invalid Message.
- Choose the option from the drop-down box for No Key Pressed.
- Opt Yes for Allow Extension Dial for the callers to reach extensions.
- Click upon Save for the changes to take effect.
Likewise, the user can create any number of menus as preferred.
Note: A list of menus the user has created newly will appear in the Menus section. Every menu created will help in defining a specific business activity.
Shared Menus allow admin to apply custom Menus valid to all numbers by default.