XenVoice provides the option of recording personalized greetings for each number. The user can set up Welcome, Good Morning, or any custom greetings depending upon the business communication standards maintained.
If there are no greetings recorded earlier, then a default message would be displayed as shown below.
- Click upon Add button from the Greetings tab.
- Enter the greetings name in the Name field.
- Enter a description about the greetings in the Description field.
- Browse a file from the location to choose as preferred greetings.
- Click on Save to play the chosen greetings whenever customers call.
NOTE: The user can add files only in MP3 format, which shouldn't be more than 1MB in size.
Any greetings that have been successfully added will appear in the Greetings section. The user can add multiple greetings of choice by clicking upon the Add button again.
Shared Greetings allow admin to apply custom greetings valid to all numbers by default.