Admin can edit user details using Account Settings and set a default number to the user to make a call, send a message or fax and test incoming call.
How to edit a User account?
- Click on the Settings icon from the dashboard
When you click on the icon, you’ll be directed to the Account Settings page as shown below
Here, Admin can perform the following actions:
- Edit the first & last name of the user
- Add or edit the email address
- Change Password
How to set default Caller ID?
- Select the Number or Extension button (based on the requirement)
- Choose the desired number from the drop-down list to set the Caller ID to make calls, send messages or fax.
- Click on the Save button