We're Here to Assist You
- Getting Started
- XenVoice Trial Period
- Account Settings
- Buy Number or Extension or Fax Numbers
Channel IntegrationsSee All
Call SettingsSee All
Post Call EventsSee All
Preferences and BillingSee All
Shared SettingsSee All
- Cisco 303 Model
- Grandstream 1400 Model
- Grandstream 1450 Model
- Grandstream 2100 Model
- Polycom335 Model
- Polycom550 Model
Zapier Apps Integration
- Use the XenVoice + Slack Integration in Zapier
- Use the XenVoice + Google Form Integration in Zapier
- Use the XenVoice + Dropbox Integration in Zapier
- Use the XenVoice + Streak Integration in Zapier
- Use the XenVoice + Google Docs Integration in Zapier
- Use the XenVoice + Gmail Integration in Zapier
Section 1 - Know XenVoice
- How does extension work while dialing to external numbers?
- How does extension work when dialing within the Company?
- How secure are my VoIP calls?
- Understanding XenVoice communications system.
- What features are provided by XenVoice?
- What are the advantages of XenVoice services?
Section 2 – Purchase your XenVoice number and extensions
- What is External Caller ID and How it is used?
- What is Tiered Pricing?
- What if I exceed the number of minutes allotted to my pricing plan?
- How much does it cost to set up the XenVoice communications system?
- Is it possible to buy multiple numbers at a time?
- Is there any free trial period before buying the plans?
Section 3 - Notifications, messages and call charges
- What is notification?
- How notifications are charged?
- How much it costs for using messaging service? How is the calculation done?
- How call charges are calculated.
Section 4 – Business numbers
- Can I port my existing numbers to XenVoice?How many days it will take?
- Is it possible for our company to “own” the numbers, in case if we decide to cancel the XenVoice subscription?
- Is it possible to purchase XenVoice numbers for European, Asian or African businesses?
Section 5 - Setting up XenVoice system
- Why am I facing trouble to log into my account?
- Does an organization need any special equipment to make the XenVoice system work?
- What are the minimum system requirements to run XenVoice services?
- How do I reset my password?
- What are the administrator (admin) rights?
- In case of any issues, what are my support options from XenVoice?
Section 6 – XenVoice features
- What features are included in XenVoice?
- How many minutes are included in each package?
- Can I record voice calls?
- Is there any limit to add number of greetings, their length or its file size?
- How can I set up customized greetings?
- As an admin what rights do I have for setting configurations?
Section 7 - Integration platform
- What is the process of XenVoice integration with Zapier?
- What is Webhook and how it is useful?
- How do I integrate XenVoice with WhatsApp, Slack and Skype?
- Are my calls secure with XenVoice?
- Whom should I contact in case of any integration issues?
- What is the process of creating the Call handlers?
Section 8 - XenVoice Reports
- What kind of reports and data can I generate from my account?
- Is it possible to view call history/data from the mobile app?
- Can I check my call details?
- Is it possible to have snippets/ extracts of calls recorded for future references?
- What is the process of receiving or checking the text messages. How messages are billed?
Section 9 - Free Trial Periods Offers from XenVoice
- How to receive Activation Email in case of deletion of the first email by mistake?
- Why haven't I received Signup Activation Email?
- How many minutes of calling is free in the trial period phase?
- Can we receive incoming calls in the trial period?
- Is the number issued to the user is permanent or temporary?
- Is it possible to have integration with Slack, Skype or WhatsApp during the trial phase?
Section 10 - Sending Faxes
- How to send a fax with XenFax?
- How to edit and sign a fax document?
- What are the supported Fax file types and file size?
- How many files can I send at once?
- Can I send faxes to multiple numbers?
- How to create a Fax cover letter?
Section 11 - Receiving Faxes
- What happens if the network goes down?
- How do I know when someone sends me a fax?
- How to see my faxes?
- How do I print or save a fax to my system?
- Can anyone send me a fax online, or the person needs to be a XenFax subscriber?
- How long are my received faxes stored?
Section 12 - Pricing and Invoice (Fax)
- How does the Billing Cycle work?
- How is XenFax different from its competitors in pricing?
- What are the different plans offered by XenFax?
- Do I need to buy a fax number to use this service?
- How to buy a fax number from XenFax?
- How can I access my Fax invoices?